ParkMyCloud, a fast-growing, venture-backed SaaS company that helps enterprises automatically reduce their public cloud spend, seeks a Marketing Manager to join our startup team at the popular Fishbowl Labs in Dulles, VA.
The Marketing Manager will drive lead generation and customer adoption to hit revenue targets. He or she will work closely with Sales and Management to prioritize and test campaigns and tactics. The successful candidate thrives as a self-starter who can manage, execute and report on a variety of concurrent projects.
- Campaign and messaging ownership – plan and execute marketing campaigns in coordination with Sales. Own product messaging and branding across all channels.
- Content development – Write, edit and manage the ParkMyCloud blog with attention to SEO principles. Create or lead the creation of other content such as case studies and white papers for Sales, Marketing, Public Relations, and Partnerships. Manage the ParkMyCloud website content and coordinate design updates and testing with outside vendors.
- Email marketing – create and execute outbound email campaigns. Manage automated campaigns to free trial users and other leads. Manage lead database and organization.
- Vendor management – Manage, meet with, and support outside vendors that provide various services (advertising, SEO, CRO, content, etc.) to enhance ParkMyCloud’s marketing results.
- Social media – Post regularly to the ParkMyCloud social media channels, grow following and engage with followers.
- Event planning – coordinate company sponsorship and participation in trade show events and recurring local meetups.
- Analytics and data management – track and report on the success of all of the above to make decisions about new campaigns and direction. Work with Sales and Product teams to maintain the CRM database and integrations.
- Live chat support – Occasionally communicate with prospects and customers on the ParkMyCloud website via live chat during working hours.
Experience and skills required:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-4 years marketing experience
- B2B and SaaS experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- CRM and marketing automation experience. Current platforms used include Act-On, Salesforce, Rainking, Google Analytics, WordPress, etc.
- Data tracking and analytics experience
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.