Announcing: ParkMyCloud now integrates with Centrify for Single Sign-On (SSO). What, did you think we were finished with SSO integrations?
That brings the list of SSO providers you can use with your ParkMyCloud account to:
- Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) – Microsoft
- Azure Active Directory – Microsoft
- Google G-Suite
- Okta (in Okta App Network)
- OneLogin (in App Catalog)
- Ping Identity (in App Catalog)
Stay tuned: ParkMyCloud will be listed in the Centrify marketplace shortly.
We have integrated with Centrify for Single Sign-On, as well as the other SSO providers, to make it simpler:
- For account administrators, who can use just-in-time provisioning to automatically add their organization members to ParkMyCloud as they are authenticated in Centrify – all you need to do as an administrator is share your organization’s unique ParkMyCloud login link with your users. This can be found in the ParkMyCloud management console.
- For users, who will not need separate login information and a password for ParkMyCloud.
For a step-by-step guide for setting up Centrify as a SAML IdP server for ParkMyCloud, please see this article on our support site. Note that you will already need to have your ParkMyCloud account created – though there’s no need to add additional users until you’ve connected with Centrify, at which point you can add them directly from the SSO provider.
If we still don’t support your SSO provider of choice, please leave a comment below or contact us – we’re all about meeting user needs, here!