Now Supporting Microsoft Azure Scheduling
We are excited to share that ParkMyCloud now supports Microsoft Azure scheduling!
For the past 18 months since our launch, Amazon Web Services (AWS) customers have been using ParkMyCloud to manage their compute resources by turning them off when not needed (called “instance scheduling”) – saving a total of $1,749,279.06 so far – and counting!
Now, that same “Nest for the Cloud” capability is available to Microsoft Azure customers.
Plus, if you use both AWS and Azure, you can manage and govern your accounts together in a single ParkMyCloud dashboard.
Why We’re Excited
Being able to control costs with Microsoft Azure scheduling is our most frequently-requested capability – so we’re excited to share this with our customers and new users.
The size of cloud waste is enormous, with up to $5.6 billion wasted every year on computing time that no one is using. While much of this wasted spend is on AWS resources, Azure is certainly the second-biggest player in the public cloud market. We look forward to helping Azure customers eliminate wasted spend. Learn more in our official press release.
How Does ParkMyCloud Work on Azure?
Just like AWS, it’s simple:
- Discover: Connect with Azure to discover your virtual machines (VMs)
- Schedule: Schedule on/off times for the desired VMs
- Smile: Reduce your costs by up to 60%
If you’re new to ParkMyCloud, check out these additional resources:
- Zero-Touch Parking – how to use the ParkMyCloud policy engine to create rules for schedules to be automatically applied
- Resource Group Parking – create “logical groups” for your resources for sequenced startup and shutdown
- Don’t Write a Script to Save Money on AWS – the same principles apply to Azure
See it In Action
Join us next Thursday, February 2 at 2 PM Eastern for a web session highlighting the Azure release – plus, learn how to use our automated policy engine for automated cost savings. Sign up here.
Try it Now
Azure users, try it now now with a 30-day free trial of ParkMyCloud.