ParkMyCloud for Cloud Cost Optimization
Automatically Identify & Eliminate Wasted Cloud Spend
Save on EC2 instances, Auto Scaling Groups, Neptune and Redshift Databases, RDS instances including Aurora clusters, and EKS clusters and node groups
Save on virtual machines, Azure Scale Sets, Azure Resource Groups, AKS clusters and node groups, Azure SQL Databases, and Azure Synapse Analytics Databases
Save on virtual machine instances, preemptible VMs, Google Cloud SQL Databases, Google Managed Instance groups, and GKE clusters and node groups
Save on ECS instances
Start a Trial to Try Out:
Non-production cloud resources, such as those needed for development, testing, staging, and QA, are typically only needed during the workday. The other 65% of the week, they sit idle – even though you’re paying every second they’re running. ParkMyCloud’s “SmartParking” uses resource utilization history to automatically recommend on/off schedules for your resources to save money. Or create your own schedules & automatically assign them to resources based on names, tags, or teams.
40% of cloud instances are oversized – that is, they’re provisioned at a larger capacity than actually needed. That means you’re paying for capacity you’re rarely, or never, using. Just by reducing an instance by one size, you can reduce the cost by 50%. Downsizing two sizes saves 75%. ParkMyCloud’s “SmartSizing” uses resource utilization history to automatically recommend resources that are regularly underutilized and can therefore be resized for cost savings.
ParkMyCloud is used by:
Manage Your Resources, Easily
Manage AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, and AliCloud resources across multiple resource types, accounts, regions and providers in a single, easy-to-use interface.
Eliminate Wasted Spend
Use a robust policy engine to automatically turn resources off when they’re not needed, saving an average of 65%.
Maximize Savings with
Data-driven recommendations based on your actual resource utilization history save you the most money with no operational impact.
Manage cloud resources across multiple resource types, accounts, regions and providers in a single view you can’t get in the cloud providers’ dashboards.
Policies can automatically create schedules, accept schedule recommendations, assign resources to teams, and rightsize resources based on tags and metadata.
Governance & RBAC
Govern user access and define permissions by account, team, or business unit with Role-Based Access Control (RBAC).
Easily integrate with the operational tools you use for CI/CD, SSO, ChatOps, Monitoring and more.
Add users and create permissions using SSO with SAML 2.0, with support for Azure AD, Azure ADFS, Google Apps, Centrify, Okta, and more.
View, download, and email savings reports covering costs, actions, and savings by team, credential, provider, resource, and more.
Public REST API
Any action you can take through the UI can also be taken through a documented API.
ChatOps integrations with Slack, Microsoft Teams and Google chat products for resource control, schedule override, and notifications.
Get configurable notifications of ParkMyCloud updates & activities via email, webhook or ChatOps.
Use “logical groups” to manage resources as a group, including the option to start/stop of resources in a specific order.
Temporarily override parking schedules if extended uptime is needed.
ParkMyCloud is intuitive and easy to learn for for technical and non-technical users alike. iOS app also available.
Immediate & Quantifiable ROI
ParkMyCloud customers achieve rapid savings and measurable ROI. Here are a few examples:
- A global fast food chain is managing 4,000+ resources in ParkMyCloud and saving more than $200,000 per month on their AWS and Azure cloud spend
- A global registry software company has saved more than $3 million on their AWS cloud spend since signing up for ParkMyCloud – an ROI of 6173%
- A global consumer goods company with 400+ ParkMyCloud users saves more than $100,000 per month on their AWS and Azure cloud spend
Save Time & Money with Automation
- Machine Learning. Resource scheduling and resizing based on recommendations leveraging your resource utilization history.
- Automate. A robust policy engine automates schedule and sizing actions based on your tags, and adds resources and users to teams for simplified governance.
- Easy to Use. No scripting, no agents, and a 15-minute setup. Simple UI can be used by anyone, with options for API access and integrations as needed.
- Take Action. Control your resources and get notified with ChatOps bots in Slack, Microsoft Teams, and Google chat products.
- Save Time. Automated policies require little upkeep for savings. Keep your team focused on creating value for your business.
- Save Money. Save an average of $12 for every dollar spent on ParkMyCloud. Plans start as low as $3/resource/month.