The Information We Collect.
When you use the Public Areas of the Website, you may provide us with information about you and your company, such as your company name, your name, title, email address, postal address, and telephone number (collectively, the “Visitor Information”). We do not collect any Visitor Information from you when you visit the Public Areas of the Website unless you provide us with the Visitor Information voluntarily (for example, by registering for a Webinar, signing up for a free trial, using our savings calculator, or sending us a message).
We may automatically collect other types of information when you visit the Website such as your network location, the IP address of your computer, and what sections of the Website you visit. Also, the Website may use “cookie” technology or other similar technology to help us collect other information and to enhance your experience using the Website. Cookies are small packets of data that a website stores on your computer’s hard drive so that your computer will “remember” information about your visit. If you do not want the Website to place a cookie on your hard drive, you may be able to turn that feature off on your computer. If you decide not to accept cookies or other similar technology from our Website, the Website may not function properly.
How We Use and Share Visitor Information.
If you provide us with Visitor Information through the Public Areas of the Website, you agree we may use such Visitor Information to contact you about the products and/or services about which you have expressed interest. You also agree we may also use the Visitor Information to inform you about other products and services that may be available through PMC and provide you with other notices from PMC. Your Visitor Information will not be distributed or provided to third parties by PMC, except as provided below:
- In an ongoing effort to better understand our users, we might aggregate Visitor Information that is provided through the Website. In aggregate form, this Visitor Information does not identify you personally. We may share this aggregate data with our subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, and suppliers, service providers and other businesses or entities with which we have or are discussing a business relationship (“Business Partners”). We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our services to Business Partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes, and we may post or otherwise publicly disclose such aggregate data.
- We may enter into agreements with other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include, but are not limited to providing marketing assistance and customer service, providing administrative and billing assistance, or providing hosting or backup recovery services. These other companies will have access to the Visitor Information from us as necessary or desirable to perform their functions for us.
- If we enter into a transactions for the sale of all or a portion of our company or its business (whether structured as an asset sale, merger, or otherwise) you agree that your Visitor Information can be transferred to the purchaser in such a transaction along with the other business assets.
- We may also disclose Visitor Information when subpoenaed, or when required by law, court order, or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency, or whenever we believe that disclosing the Visitor Information is necessary or advisable, for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of PMC or others, or to enforce the [terms and conditions] of our Website.
Accessing and Modifying Visitor Information and Communication Preferences
Visitors who have provided personally identifiable information may request access, removal, review, and/or make changes to their Visitor Information by e-mailing PMC at firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, such Visitors may indicate their preference not to receive marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the link to unsubscribe located on the bottom of any PMC marketing email. Clients cannot opt out of receiving transactional emails related to their account with PMC. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to process such requests in a timely manner. You should be aware, however, that it is not always possible to completely remove or modify information in our subscription databases. If you return to the Website and provide your information after indicating such preference, you are revoking your request to opt out.
Important Notices to Non-U.S. Residents
It is important to note that the Website is operated in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that any Visitor Information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States. By using the Website and/or providing us with your Visitor Information, you consent to this transfer.
European General Data Protection Regulation
Personal information: The personal information we collect may be considered Personal Data under the General Data Protection Regulation.
Data Transfer: We provide our Services from the US. That means that we may transfer your data from the EU to the US. Because the European Commission has not provided a decision of adequacy for the US, we protect your privacy and your rights through the use of the European Commission’s standard data protection clauses. More information about these is available here http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/en/TXT/?uri=CELEX:32010D0087
If you’re located in the EU, you have a lot of rights relating to your personal information:
1) The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used;
2) The right to access the personal information we hold about you;
3) The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you;
4) The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances;
5) The right to stop direct marketing messages, which you can do through My Account, and to withdraw consent for other consent-based processing at any time;
6) The right to request that we transfer or port elements of your data either to you or another service provider; and
7) The right to complain to your data protection regulator.
External Web Websites
THE PROVISIONS OF THE [CLIENT AGREEMENT], CONTROL ALL USE AND DISCLOSURE OF ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED OR COLLECTED UNDER OR AS A RESULT OF SUCH AGREEMENT.
How to Contact Us
19309 Winmeade Drive #418
Lansdowne, VA 20176
Last Updated: May 2018