Automated Cloud Cost Optimization for Small Business
ParkMyCloud for Small Business
The ParkMyCloud platform enables IT Ops, DevOps, and Infrastructure teams to easily manage, govern, and optimize their public cloud spend. ParkMyCloud’s platform makes it easy to automate cost savings by rightsizing overprovisioned resources and scheduling them to turn off when not being used.
Save Time & Money with Automated Action
Machine Learning. Resource scheduling and resizing based on recommendations leveraging your resource utilization history.
Automate. A robust policy engine automates schedule and sizing actions based on your tags, and adds resources and users to teams for simplified governance.
Easy to Use. No scripting, no agents, and a 15-minute setup. Simple UI can be used by anyone, with options for API access and integrations as needed.
- Take Action. Control your resources and get notified with ChatOps bots in Slack, Microsoft Teams, and Google Hangouts.
- Save Time. Automated policies require little upkeep for savings. Keep your team focused on creating value for your business.
- Save Money. Save an average of $12 for every dollar spent on ParkMyCloud. Plans start as low as $2/resource/month.
ParkMyCloud is used successfully by your SMB peers:
“It was great – very simple to set up, simple to use, easy for non-technical users and with very little effort from me and my technical staff, so it’s been perfect. Our initial savings with ParkMyCloud were significant and the product paid for itself quickly.”
Bill Guillicksen, Director of IT, Qcentive
KEY FEATURES FOR
Choose and create on/off schedules based on your needs.
Drive automated scheduling and resizing actions based on resource utilization history and/or resource names and tags.
Automatic or on-demand resizing of your resources based on utilization metrics to match your infrastructure needs.
Temporarily override parking schedules if extended uptime is needed.
Manage cloud resources across multiple credentials, accounts, regions and providers in a single view.
Use policies to apply parking schedules and assign resources to user-limited teams.
Users & Teams
Govern user access and define permissions with role-based access controls.
Add users and create permissions using SSO with SAML 2.0, with support for Azure AD, Azure ADFS, Google Apps, Centrify, Okta, and more.
View, download, and email savings reports, organized by teams and credentials.
Public REST API
Any action you can take through the UI can also be taken through a documented API.
Control your resources and override schedules with Slack and Microsoft Teams bots.
Get configurable notifications of ParkMyCloud updates & activities via email, webhook or ChatOps.
How Much Can You Save on Cloud Costs
ParkMyCloud customers achieve huge savings and quantifiable ROI. Here are a few examples from our small-to-medium sized customers:
- A healthcare startup with fewer than 50 employees has a lifetime savings of $416,000 using ParkMyCloud to automatically schedule 107 AWS instances
- A consumer services company saved $45,602 in their first three months of using ParkMyCloud, they have 115 instances in Azure
- A FinTech company with 127 instances has saved more than $420,000 since they started using ParkMyCloud to govern and schedule their AWS resources
Want your own potential savings analysis? Contact us to request one.
How Cofense Optimizes Their Multi-Cloud Environment with ParkMyCloud
Cofense, a ten-year-old SaaS company in the cybersecurity space, gained “sizable” cost savings with ParkMyCloud, which they found to be the “best in class” tool for cost management.